Are you a pet owner who lives in the Jupiter, Tequesta, Abacoa, Palm Beach Gardens areas who is sick and tired of not making it home on time to walk your dog?
Are you worried or concerned about leaving your pet home alone or at another location while you are away?
Are you in fear that you cannot care for your pet due to a medical procedure?
We at President Max-well’s Pet Services, Inc. offer a variety of services to include daily and mid-day dog walks, pet sitting, pet taxi, overnights, home care, and personal pet shopping in the Jupiter, Tequesta, Abacoa, Juno Beach, Palm Beach Gardens ,and Palm Beach Country Estates areas. We are licensed, bonded, insured and have taken courses in Pet First Aid and Pet CPR. President Max-well’s Pet Services, Inc. takes away your stress and makes you feel at ease while you are on vacation, on a business trip, having a medical procedure, or when you can’t break away from the office due to a client meeting or networking event. Here are the benefits of hiring us.
- We visit your pets (dogs, cats, rabbits, pot-bellied pigs, and small birds) in the comfort of your own home and maintain their daily existing routine. They receive individual attention and you don’t have to worry about them catching anything contagious. We feed, walk, play, and pamper your pets. Additional services we offer are: we make sure your home is secure, the lights go on at dusk and off at dawn, take in your mail, newspapers and other items that have been delivered to your home, water your plants. We also move your curtains around to make your home look occupied.
- You no longer have to feel guilty by imposing on your neighbors, friends, and family by hiring a pet sitter. After all, if there was an emergency, we would step in and take care of it.
- President Max-well’s Pet Services protocol for dogs are walking, feeding and playing with them. For cats is cleaning their litter box and the surrounding area, feeding them, playing with them and cleaning their dishes. This also depends on your instructions.
- We also keep a log of your visits, the time we arrive and the time we leave, and take notes. Also will send you a text or email with a photo of your precious treasure, if you wish, and guaranteed to put a smile on your face!
- Pet Taxi Services. Too busy to take your pet to the groomer, day care, boarding facility or vet, contact us, we will accommodate you.
Rest assured by hiring us as your pet sitter/dog walker, you will enjoy your time away knowing that your pets are being well taken care of.
What is a Personal Pet Shopper? At President Max-well’s our Personal Pet Shopper service, relieves the pet owner of the stress that is either new and does not know what to purchase or is just too busy to go to the store. We match the needs of the pet owner to the necessary pet food, products, supplements and other items so the pet can live a nice quality of life. We go the store, pick up what you need, and deliver the items right to your door.
What is an overnight? We, at President Max-well’s, stay in your home and take care of your pets. We feed them, walk them, exercise them, play with them, and clean the litter box (cats). We take in the mail, water your plants, and take out light garbage. We stay overnight in your home. (7pm-7am) We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to reserve the dates.
What are home watch services? This is when there are no pets involved where we daily, weekly,monthly, or, as you wish, come to your home and make it look secure by watering your plants, moving the curtains around, turning the lights on and off, taking in the mail, flushing your toilets, checking your air conditioner and making sure it is working properly.
Isn’t it time to contact the experts at President Max-well’s Pet Services, Inc. to learn more about how we can provide Presidential Treatment to your precious treasures: your cats, dogs, rabbits, and small animals?
http://presidentmaxwellspetservices.com/contact-us/ We are located in the Jupiter, FL area.
*President Max-well’s Pet Services, with the exception of our overnight stays, operates within a two-hour window for each of our visits. We cannot guarantee an exact time of our arrival. If you do request a time, we will do what we can to accommodate.
*President Max-well’s Pet Services appreciates those who have protected our freedom and also keep us safe, as a thank you, we give discounts to military veterans and police officers.