At President Max-well’s Pet Services, we want you to remain safe and healthy. Hence, we have Covid -19 Protocols that have been put into place to prevent the spread of contamination between visits.
- I respectfully request that if you or anyone in your home has or has had been sick in the past 14 days prior to my visit or exposed to anyone with Covid-19, please let us know and to please make other arrangements.
- Even though I have an emergency contact on file, it will be mandatory that you provide a backup or another emergency contact, should I get sick and need to self-quarantine.
- I request that you have soap and paper towels, and or hand sanitizer available for hand washing upon my coming and going, as well as disinfectant wipes to wipe off door handles, surfaces, and even leashes and harnesses, or collars if necessary.
- I do wear a mask on visits.
- I also sanitize my hands between visits and when I leave visits as well.
- If you are in the home, I do stay 6 feet away. I also request that you have a bin with your pets’ belongings so for me to have minimal contact in your home.
- It is my hope that you stay safe and healthy during this time.
If you are planning to make a visit to the beach or to the pool. Here are some guidelines.
Good tips to keep you safe when going out.
Are you planning on attending any gatherings? Here are some invaluable tips to keep you safe. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/personal-social-activities.html#event
Yes, we are in stressful and challenging times. Here are some good tips on dealing with stress.